Is anybody else as excited as I am for 4 PM (my time) today? Too bad my church gets out at 4. However, I already have planned for that. As soon as an "amen" is said, I'm jetting out. Adam is in charge of the girls and since we will have both cars there, I think I can make some pretty good time. Who knows, maybe I'll be feeling extra crazy and leave during the closing hymn.
Make sure you pay extra attention to the teams playing here in Denver, especially since I'll be at the Pepsi Center watching them!
Cross your fingers BYU gets in!
5 comments:
i'm so jealous you're going!! we'll be watching.
You are too funny! I forgot about your love for basketball. I am not sure how. Maybe it is because I haven't been around you for a couple of years. :(
I must have missed the selection show, I was probably writing letters or singing primary songs with the kids.
Love it! Too bad the Cougs aren't playing here. I was really crossing my fingers.
Cal State Fullerton got in!!!!
Post a Comment