Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wouldn't Ya Know It

I try to work out when the girls are taking their naps. By the time I finish elliptizing (as we call it in our house) and shower, one of the girls is usually awake. They just don't take good naps on the day...ever.

Now we bring it to today. I worked out for a little longer than usual, took my time showering, and am now sitting here wondering whether or not I should wake them up. Why would I do such a crazy thing? Because it's 4:55. I NEVER let them sleep this late because I am a hard core nazi about 7 o'clock bedtimes.

So the one time that I don't want them both to nap well on the same day, of course they do. It's a good thing it's actually warm outside so that when I wake them up we can go outside before they get too cranky with me.

Oh yeah, and this is funny.

10 comments:

The Paulks said...

that was hilarious! How did they not laugh? I couldn't have done it... Nice find!

Janelle said...

Thanks for posting that! You do a good job keeping me entertained. I loved it.

This Girl said...

That is so funny.

Rachel said...

I loved seeing them poke the guy, the girl eating her yogurt, and the other girl eating her bananna, the guys picking up the papers. It was all really very funny!

April said...

That was so cool! I would totally love to do something like that.

Kristi said...

I can totatlly relate with the nap thing and I loved the clip. I'll have Byron watch it when he gets home, he LOVES this kind of stuff.

Lucy said...

wow. That's all I can say about the video. I'm jealous you even can count on a nap for Cambri. Richard quite taking naps about a month after Audrey was born.

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

I am also jealous that Cambri still naps... what a good girl she is:) When are you going to POP out a little boy?

Brandon and Natalie said...

We have seen that one before and think it is hilarious. Have you seen the other stunts the group have performed?

Anonymous said...

That's from improveverywhere.com I thought I told Adam about that. It's a website you can spend hours on, but be careful. By the end you'll want to sign up to be a part of their next campaign. Look up the phone symphony. That was great!