We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Where Have You Been?
That's what I keep asking myself. This past week I've somehow managed to stay totally busy, leaving no room to blog! But I felt that after I just spent 4 hours (no exaggeration) cleaning my house, I deserved a break. Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing lately:
Cambri has become quite the little helper lately. I was making some pumpkin muffins and she put the batter in the pan all on her own. She even waited until the very end to ask if she could have a taste.
Grandma and Grandpa Bentley sent the girls their Valentine's package (we opened it early) and here's Kate with her baby that she got. She LOVES this little thing.
Whenever I tell Cambri to go into a time out, Kate goes over to the door and stands next to her. Why? My guess is moral support.
A little sisterly love. These two have started hugging and kissing each other like crazy. It makes my heart melt a little bit to see it. That is until Cambri tackles Kate and a fight breaks out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, love the sisterly hugging picture. That's so sweet - -and even if a brawl breaks out, at least there was a hug first.
I love the sister hugging picture also. You have such adorable girls!
Post a Comment