I never really cared to tell anyone what my resolution was for this year, but then it just came out at a sister lunch (that explanation is a whole different post) and Janelle had to go ahead and tell me that I couldn't do it.
Then I said I could. I'd already done it once before.
She said I couldn't.
I said I could (we have really deep, meaningful conversations).
She said there was no way.
I said let's bet.
So we did.
So now I can't eat fast food for this whole year and when that happens, she'll give me a $25 gift card to any restaurant that I want. Easy, huh? She's a fool for thinking I can't do it.
So, Janelle, I would like my gift card for Famous Dave's, please.
This is going to be the easiest bet I've ever won.
3 comments:
Good luck! You're a better woman than I am!
A whole year? I supposed I could do it but I don't want to. Good for you for knowing you could.
YOU WILL FAIL!!!
Post a Comment