We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, February 25, 2008
The Help of a Father
Me: Cambri, did you get dressed all by yourself? Cambri: No, Daddy helped me.
that is soo funny. my little sis just posted a picture of her little girl... her husband had put her turtle neeck on bakcwards thinking the buttons were in the front. i think that is hysterical!
Hey Jill, this is Christy Davis. I didn't know any other way of getting ahold of you cause my sis just told me not too long ago that you gave her your phone number to give to me while you were here but she never gave it to me and lost the number. I have been waiting to see if it turns up but she cant find it anywhere. I tried emailing you to your old address but I guess you must have a new one. I just dont want you to think I just never called. Im sorry I missed you while you were in town. That would have been fun to catch up. Anyway..send me an email sometime so we can catch up. Talk to you soon. Oh and by the way your kids are adorable!!! Christye5@aol.com
Augie always has the talent of grabbing the clothes that no longer fit and then he wonders why she cant walk in the pants that are two sizes too small.
7 comments:
that is soo funny. my little sis just posted a picture of her little girl... her husband had put her turtle neeck on bakcwards thinking the buttons were in the front. i think that is hysterical!
I love it! Those dads, they're just priceless, aren't they?
Hey Jill, this is Christy Davis. I didn't know any other way of getting ahold of you cause my sis just told me not too long ago that you gave her your phone number to give to me while you were here but she never gave it to me and lost the number. I have been waiting to see if it turns up but she cant find it anywhere. I tried emailing you to your old address but I guess you must have a new one. I just dont want you to think I just never called. Im sorry I missed you while you were in town. That would have been fun to catch up. Anyway..send me an email sometime so we can catch up. Talk to you soon. Oh and by the way your kids are adorable!!! Christye5@aol.com
LOL! I love your Blog. It always puts a smile on my face. You are Great Jill! i miss you and want to see you. When are you in Reno next?
Augie always has the talent of grabbing the clothes that no longer fit and then he wonders why she cant walk in the pants that are two sizes too small.
classic! i love it!
I think it's cute. What's really sad is I put Ashlin's dress on backwards today, but I did fix it within 5 min. Sad I know.
Post a Comment