Monday, February 04, 2008

Ah, Professional Athletes

Last night's game was AWESOME! I was very happy that the Patriots lost because of two reasons:
1.) I'm tired of them.
2.) Tom Brady hasn't treated the mother of his child very well.

Yes, those are the real reasons I didn't want them to win. If you treat the mother of your child poorly, I'll want you to lose the Super Bowl, too.

But here's the real question: Did anybody actually understand a word of what Plaxico Burress was saying? Let's be honest.

And Plaxico? For real?

3 comments:

Jan said...

Still cracking up here - -you said all the SAME THINGS I said to Mark last night. And no idea what old Plaxico was saying. I agree -- who names their child Plaxico? (although I can give you a great list of names of kids I taught in school in Nashville. You probably would accuse me of making them up but I"m not that creative!)

Brandon and Natalie said...

I didn't watch the game yet, but I wanted to comment on that I am doing the "Challenge" too

Cassie said...

That is so funny what you said that about Tom Brady, because I feel the exact same way. I had no idea he played for that team until last night when I saw him walking around and Gisele was there. Then I was annoyed and wanted him to lose. I hate guys like that, what a big fat jerk.