Friday, January 18, 2008

You Just Gotta Read This!


I just finished reading The Grand Sophy last night and it was definitely one of the funniest, most enjoyable books I have ever read. If you're in need of a good, uplifting book, you really have to check it out. I really don't remember enjoying a book this much in a long time. I just loved it. Thanks for the suggestion, Mom!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I don't know how you had time to finish that with all the babysitting you've been doing lately. You are a literary champ, and yes, that book is great.

Anonymous said...

nerd

Unknown said...

wow, that's quite an endorsement! i'll put it on my list! thanks for the recommendation.

ps - any wife of a texan is a friend of mine - and i see my mama's name on your list, so apparently she's a friend of yours, too! yahoo!