We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Why Girls Are Fun
And don't worry--I am making matching bows for both of them.
jill those are sooo cute! did you get that at the old naby sale??? i think i might have got the same one for livy. for like 2 dollars?? saweeet. and love the new look!
6 comments:
I'm so jealous! So cute! Now is your husband really from Texas?
Very cute. The best part of having two girls. They can match!!!!
He is really from Texas. Born and bred. He doesn't have an accent, though--dang it.
Oh, they are adorable!! So cute.
Nice of Kate to stand up for the picture. And I was so surprised to see her in the cupboard in that other picture. Love the dresses though.
jill those are sooo cute! did you get that at the old naby sale??? i think i might have got the same one for livy. for like 2 dollars?? saweeet. and love the new look!
Post a Comment