Sunday, January 27, 2008

We'll Miss You


I still can't believe that you're gone, and it feels like we've lost a member of our family. Thank you for all of your hard work, energy, love, and humor. You've taught everyone how to be better, not only by your inspirational words, but also by your actions. Thank you for being a great leader, for answering all of the hard questions in a way everyone could understand. Thank you for working so hard to give so many more people around the world a chance to attend the temple. You had such a challenging job, but always had a smile on your face. Thank you for your example. We'll miss you. Now go enjoy being with Marjorie!

3 comments:

Jentch said...

So sad he is gone but he definitley fullfilled his duties and deserves to rest.

Rachel said...

amen is all I can say!

Jan said...

I am so sad -- but can't be TOO sad because I know how lonely he was without his sweetheart. But we will miss him so much.