I have finally finished unpacking, cleaning, and putting away my Christmas decorations (including the ones that I just bought since they were 75% off). Now it's time to blog!
Christmas was great and both girls really enjoyed themselves. But who wouldn't when you got to open everyone's gifts. Kate really got into the whole present thing. We thought she'd just like the paper or something, but she tore into those presents and then squealed with delight when she saw whatever was in there. It was so fun to watch.
Here are just a few pictures of Christmas and they're mostly for Grandma Roderick since this was the first Christmas she hasn't been with us for Christmas.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun Christmas! I loved looking through all the pictures, and their pjs are adorable.
Cute pics!
It looks like you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment