Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sing Sweet Nightengale



This video works when I try, but if it's not working, can you let me know? My tried and true Photobucket hasn't been working, so I had to find something else.

P.S. Isn't Cambri hilarious? She couldn't take a bath with Kate because she kept messing with her, so she's in the shower all by herself singing that song from Cinderella. And in case you're wondering what the "ay yi yi yi" part is, it's when her two step sisters are practicing in the room together and Anastasia's finger get stuck in the flute and is hitting Drizella under her chin.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! My girls definitely appreciated that, since they are big fans of the show. ay-yi-yi-yi!! hee-larious!

B said...

I love it! She is so darn funny!

Jan said...

OK, all I got were the first two notes -- I want to hear this! It sounds awesome.

Janelle said...

what a lovely melody she sings. I think she gets it from you!

Kristi said...

I have to admit I watched it over a few times--it just cracked me up!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love it! So cute!! I am surprised she would take a shower by herself. I don't think Hyrum would.

Jenae said...

I love this!! And I knew exactly what the ya yi yi yi part was because Ashlin sings it the same way!! This is why I had kids. Right now, Ashlin is singing "A whole new world".