This coat was originally $68. Then it went down it 19.99 so I bought one. Today it was $9.99, so I did a price adjustment and got another one. I love shopping. And I love warm coats.
We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Shopping!
I love shopping. Especially at Old Navy. Particularly in their clearance section. Especially when their clearance section is 50% off the clearance price. If you like to shop, and you like to buy things that are almost 75% off the original price, now is your chance.
This coat was originally $68. Then it went down it 19.99 so I bought one. Today it was $9.99, so I did a price adjustment and got another one. I love shopping. And I love warm coats.
This coat was originally $68. Then it went down it 19.99 so I bought one. Today it was $9.99, so I did a price adjustment and got another one. I love shopping. And I love warm coats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute coat. I didn't even look for clothes for me, but I spent $15 and got a dress, sweater, pants, and a skirt for Sabrina today. I love good deals, I live for them!
We were there when they opened this morning and ended up with lots of great buys. Gotta love that!
I randomly stopped there today, and I got new pants for baby Jane ($2! or less each!) and matching red knit dresses for the girls. I've been having a ball (moderatly) with the after-Christmas clearances, so I've purchased some things from Gymboree and from Children's Place. Now the girls have matching sweater dresses, tights and dress shoes --- all red! I can't wait for pictures once the shoes arrive. CP has some rockin' shoe prices. Check it.
Nice. I spent $15 dollars there today and got 2 shirts and a jacket. Gotta love Old Navy
Post a Comment