My awesome friend
Rachel took our family pictures this past week and I LOVE them. The hardest part is deciding which ones to print off to hang in our house. Maybe I'll just dedicate an
entire wall to our family like some other people that I know (she's my sister, so it's okay that I make fun of her).





8 comments:
Wow! What great pictures. You guys are adorable -- the girls are beautiful! I think you will definitely need a whole wall. They're all great.
Those pics rock!
I really like that picture of Adam tossing Kate in the air. Very fun. And by the way, we only dedicate a wall to ourselves, our kids aren't in it. We only like us.
What beautiful pictures and what beautiful dresses! Lucky girls!:)
Love the pictures. The dresses are so cute. Isn't family pictures so stressful. They are done.
Maybe just maybe you will let me use that amazing X-Mas sweater??
Love the pictures. I love your hair, I don't see it up very often:)
Happy Holidays Jillian!
Amy
So cute family pictures! I also like the one of Kate being thrown in the air. I agree, you are going to have a hard time picking one to go on your wall!
Those turned out so cute!! You have given me hope for our family pictures which we will be taking soon. I hope ours turn out as nicely as yours!
Post a Comment