Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Group Effort

It's been a group effort to get this girl to walk.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That's funny! Can she do it on her own yet? I'm lovin all the recipes of the 12 treats of Christmas. And I was going to ask you, are you guys making them there every day?

Oh, and will check your email when you have a chance. We have a question about the treadmill.

Jan said...

How cute is that? Cambri makes me laugh so hard - what a good big sister she is!

This Girl said...

Hey I just found your blog through Rachel's. I'm so excited to find so many women in the ward who blog!

Cassie said...

That is so cute. What a big helper. I love how they both fall over at the end, but Cambri is already there to catch her. How funny.

Janelle said...

Way to go Cambri! What a helper. She's probably just waiting for Adam to return to your family before she does anything important.

mividaloca said...

Um...how adorable is that! I am quite bummed that you are home for so long and I am not going home this Christmas. I will have to work something out! But good call on your mom being the christmas goodie queen. I have requested my parents bring the plate up to share with me... it only seems fair :)

P.S I love that you are posting the recipes.