We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Copycats
Since everybody else was doing it I decided to jump off of a cliff, too. And then got elfed, as well. Enjoy!
Good to hear from you sorry it has been a little crazy around here.
I plan on coming to denver this spring so get ready. I love the sweater Addy has. Was a little out of my price range but that is what grandparents are for.
You guys were hilarious. We liked Kate's the best, probably followed very closely by Adam. We didn't know you could groove so well! Thanks for the idea (that you stole from someone else).
3 comments:
Good to hear from you sorry it has been a little crazy around here.
I plan on coming to denver this spring so get ready. I love the sweater Addy has. Was a little out of my price range but that is what grandparents are for.
You guys were hilarious. We liked Kate's the best, probably followed very closely by Adam. We didn't know you could groove so well! Thanks for the idea (that you stole from someone else).
i've been playing around with this thing all weekend! i love it. hey, can you send me your address???????
elizabethcevans@gmail.com
Post a Comment