Mama (definitely her favorite word)
Dada
ball
book
bear
baby
bye bye (complete with wave)
night night
backpack (papack)
banana (nana)
milk
that (dat)
uh oh
hi
balloon (boon)
pacifier (pa pa)
That's what I can remember right now. She also will answer yes or no questions by shaking her head--and most of the time I think she's actually answering the way she wants to answer instead of just shaking her head yes or no all of the time. She also pretends like she's sneezing so that I'll say bless you. I still can't believe that she's growing up so fast--where does all of the time go?
2 comments:
She is really growing up -- that seems like a lot of words for such a little girl! Good for her!
She's a talking machine! It's crazy that next time I see her she'll be walking and talking like a big girl.
congrats to your brother. How fun you could all be there for his graduation.
Post a Comment