To celebrate Christmas! If you're reading this from the Google Reader then you'll have to come on by and see my new festivities. Don't tell Adam, though. He's the Grinch until after Thanksgiving.
Happy Holidays!
P.S. I'm in need of more date stories! I've loved the ones that I've gotten already, but I know that you all have had a bad date once in your life. Share! It's worth the POUND of chocolate.
*Side note--if you've never had See's candy, I must say that it's THE best chocolate there is. Nothing even compares. And if you don't have a store near you, then I can send you a pre-made box--I'm feeling THAT generous!
6 comments:
Brian is the same way. He has banished Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. I might just have to sneak it in somehow.
John, too! I say, if I'm shopping for Christmas now, which I am, then I am allowed to listen to Christmas music. I just don't do it around him ... (Oh, the other thing I say, is, if this is his only fault, then Hallelujah!!)
I LOVE the new look. It made me happy to see!
The new look is so festive. Cozy 101.1 started playing Christmas music, they'll play it non-stop until after the Holidays! Cool huh?
Love the new look. I'm ready for Christmas music now - have you heard of Sufjan Stevens? He has a totally fun boxed set of Christmas CDs that I got last year and love -- sort of a folk-y sound.
I agree with you (whereas Keith agrees with Adam)--I like the Christmas season starting right after Halloween, and having Thanksgiving as just an extension of Christmas. :) Merry Christmas!
-Janelle
love the new look jill!!! and it's NEVER too early for christmas!!
Post a Comment