We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Trick or Treat
On Saturday we went to my sisters' ward's Trunk-or-Treat since our ward didn't have one this year--lame, I know. This year was awesome because Cambri actuallygets it. She was running to all of the cars, pushing her way through the rest of the kids to make sure that she got her candy. Then as she was going from one car to the next she would yell, "Let's party, let's party!" It was so much fun to see. Although she did get pretty freaked out by some of the costumes, which was also funny, and now I know (once again) that she is definitely a girl. Here are some pictures of the girls in their costumes.

I had to put this one of her hair because I thought it was pretty. I love that Cambri's hair is long now and that she lets me do whatever I want to it.

And here is Cambri's first snowman. She was pretty disappointed when it melted later on that day, but she loved to roll the snow around the yard and watch it grow. I'm sure there will be tons more snowmen this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I loved her hair -- and I loved the girliness of the costumes. Cute, cute girls! I have to say that the snowman just made me grateful that I don't have to do snow anymore! (lame but true!).
I can't believe how politically incorrect you are. Cute though.
Please, we all know that wasn't said by me.. I don't even call myself that!... Or say "cute".. Imposter!
Such fun costumes! I love the prety hair...so fun! Hyrum was the same way at our trunk-or-treat. He finallly got the idea of it this year. I can't believe our babies are going to be three soon! crazy!
Very nice job Jill. I particularly enjoyed Cambri's bum comments. Kind of reminds me about one you (at least I think it was you) made to Mom. Love ya!
Post a Comment