Saturday, October 13, 2007

Last But Not Least

I know I've posted a million things today, but I just haven't done it for awhile because I'm lazy. But I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE!

Our little Kate turned one today and I wish that she could've had a better day. She has been pretty sick all week and today has probably been the worst. Here are a few pictures of the family party we had last week. When you have a family the size of ours, you have to share your birthday with someone else. So this is a Happy Birthday to Janelle and Kate party!

Kate and part I of her gifts. Part II came today in the mail.

It's a good thing she had her cousins to help her open her presents. Once she tore off some of the wrapping paper, she was done. Thanks, guys, for stepping up in crunch time.

Get in my belly. She didn't dive into the cake, but I didn't really expect her to. That's not the way she rolls.

Can you believe she used to be so tiny? And now she's so dang cute. Happy Birthday Kate! Even if you were angry the whole day.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday to Kate! Can't believe it's been a whole year - -she is growing up so fast and is such a cutie!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kate! What a cutie! I love the little pig tails in her hair...Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm glad you gave her a happy birthday, even if she acted a little angry. I think it was a test. She looks so much different, what a difference a year makes.

Jentch said...

Happy Birthday Kate. Sorry the day didnt go as well as hoped, they usually never do. I cant believe how cute she is, I do see a lot of cambri in her when she smiles now.

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kate, happy birthday to you!

It goes crazy fast doesn't it? You were prego with her when you moved into our ward!

She's so darned cute!

Smelsha said...

Hey Jill! So glad to be in touch again! Is this cute little Kate your second? The adorable, blonde - is she blonde?- must be Cambri. Wow, she's grown. Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to keep checking out your blog!