
The Rockies have done it again! Now we'll all just have to sit and wait as the Indians continue to beat the Red Sox. Now Liz, I'm confused. Don't the Red Sox have to WIN in order to play the Rockies in the World Series? I'm new to how all these sports things work.
3 comments:
well, let me help you out jill! in 2004 the red sox were down three games and they came back to win not only the alcs but also, yep, the world series! (actually, if the red sox lose i wouldn't be depressed for a month like the rest of boston...and, i must say, the rockies are doing amazing)
I love the little rivalry we have going. But I'm sorry to say that I really do not like the Red Sox. I liked the curse that they had on them and was sorely depressed when it was broken. Here's to the Cubs never winning!
Oh, Mark is thrilled with this. He is in Denver heaven for sure. He's always the biggest Rockies and Broncos fan ever -- but when they win? He thinks he's been translated!
Post a Comment