Saturday, September 22, 2007

Kate the Princess

Kate has been really good at copying and mimicking lately which usually results in me laughing. She is always trying to mimic the words we say to her and whenever we say bye to somebody she waves, she claps when she sees other people clap, she puts everything up to her ear like a phone and this is her latest--she figured out, very quickly, where a tiara goes. I guess we really have a princess in training.





And then I couldn't leave out this awesome picture of the world's cutest pigtails. They're a little hard to see in this picture, but trust me, they are adorable.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Totally adorable pigtails! She is growing up way too fast -- time really is flying. She's such a sweetie!

The Leithead Family said...

Those ARE cute!

Brandon and Natalie said...

So Cute! I love the pigtails!