Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back In The High Life Again

Okay so I haven't posted anything for awhile. I've decided that my frustrations with a certain child of mine come from me and not her, so I've changed my mothering ways and have had a great time with it--hence no time for blogging. But now that it's Saturday and everybody is napping except me, I'm blogging.

We went to our church's Family Fair last weekend and had a great time. There were so many huge bounce toys, games, and of course food. Cambri loved the fact that she could have whatever kind of food she wanted whenever she wanted. Here are a few pictures.
Cambri driving a fire truck. Don't ask about the face because all I can say is I have no idea.
This is just one of the many times we visited the fishing pond. My goodness this girl LOVED it.
Cambri's first experience with cotton candy. She said that she wanted "some of that pink stuff" so she got her own and was very happy.
Adam got to sit on an extremely nice motorcycle. A couple of policemen came and were letting whoever sit on their BMW bikes. Is that what my tax dollars are paying for? Hmm, maybe I should become a cop.
Here's Kate very happy with her THIRD piece of watermelon this size. She ate the whole thing of all three, including a good part of the rind.

We had a great time and came home with two very sticky girls. Aren't families awesome?

2 comments:

Jan said...

Looks like a blast to me -- and I"m a big fan of cotton candy myself! Yummy!

Brandon and Natalie said...

SOOO FUN! I can't believe how big your girls are! So cute!