Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm Tired

And so is Cambri. This week she hasn't taken a nap when she usually takes about a 2 hour nap every day. She's also been going to bed way past her usual 7 o'clock bedtime and waking up between 6-6:30 every morning. So you can see why she's extremely tired. I haven't gotten a break from her in three straight days and it's driving me nuts. I even told her today that she was going to send me to the nuthouse and her reponse? "Can I come, too, Mom?"

We tried putting her down around 6:30 tonight, which is usually fine when she's so tired, but alas, around 8 she came down into the basement to see what I was doing. I have now pulled out our travel crib and if she gets out again she's sleeping in there tonight.

Why in the world won't she sleep and how long can this go on before I crack? I think we're doing our own little psycho-experiment here at our house. Briahna, you a psychology master--tell me, how long before I go insane?

2 comments:

B said...

So today Greyson was driving me absolutely nuts and I told him he was inches away from being stuck in a daycare center for the rest of his life, and he would end up on one of those daycare horror datelines. Then I put him to bed at 6:30. Your post just alleviated about a month's worth of guilt.

Anonymous said...

How long BEFORE? I thought you've been there for quite some time.