Last night I came upstairs and found Cambri like this:

Don't know what was going on in her head to get her thinking this would be the best place to sleep, but I don't ask questions anymore.

And Kate sleeps in the funniest positions sometimes. She's really into sleeping while holding onto her crib is some way, shape, or form.

Whenever Kate is drinking her bottle, Cambri loves to lay next to her and drink her milk. It's very amusing.
Speaking of Cambri being amusing...I overheard this last night from her:
(She was holding her cup that said BYU on it)
Cambri: B, B says buh. Y, Y says Yuh. U, U says, uh.
5 comments:
Ahhhh -- such sweet little ones! Love to see the sleeping pics. I'm always amazed how kids can actually sleep.
I love your Blog! It ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!! The girls are so cute. Cambri, she is a crack up, so adorable!! I will e-mail you! AMY
Pretty girls
God keep them safe and happy forever. so nice post.
Regards,
Cambri is so smart! Those are crazy sleeping positions. It is amazing how they can sleep in some of those wild positions.
That's incredible that she knows her letters so well! Sheesh!
Post a Comment