I finished Harry Potter last night and have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I am very sad that I no longer have another book to look forward to, but at the same time it feels like it's all over, which is a relief for some reason. I won't ruin anything for those of you who aren't finished with it yet, don't worry. I didn't even read Briahna's post until after I finished it, just in case. I'm such a nerd. But that series is really good and I highly recommend them to everybody...especially since you don't have to wait years for the next one to come out!
In other news Kate has started her own version of crawling and it's so funny that I thought everyone else would enjoy seeing it.
4 comments:
OK, I am still in the middle of the same dilemma I was on Saturday -- I have a stack of library books (ones I requested) that will be due back in a couple of weeks that I WANT to read. And I have Harry, that I bought and won't ever be due back -- that I WANT to read. Sigh.
I love it! Greyson did a floppy worm crawl until he figured out the whole knee thing. Interesting point about being relieved, I never thought of it like that.
That was so stinkin' cute!!!
Jill-
Kate crawling is the coolest thing I've seen all day. Just awesome.
-Tom
Post a Comment