He ran in the Moms On The Run Race on May 13, 2007. He did not tell me he was doing this, so I had to find out by googling his name. I don't think that's a great way to find out about something like this. But then I wondered why would he participate in such a run? Then I answered myself--don't ask. His results are here. He must have been trying to hide his identity because he used the alias "Mike." I would've probably done the same thing in this situation.
He is also currently training for his second triathlon of the summer. He participated in one a couple of weeks ago and word on the street is that he did very well despite getting kicked in the face.
Michael is currently taking an LSAT class is preparation for law school. Ladies, this guy is such a catch! He brawny and brainy! Once again, if anybody can find a cute girl for Michael, let me know!

The picture on the left, Michael is in the red swim cap. In the other picture, Michael is the hot one (the one on the left if you're having a hard time). And no, that's not a tattoo on his arm (I thought it was at first). Apparently participants have to be branded in order to play the game.There Michael, are you happy now?
4 comments:
Yay for Michael!! He's the man. And I think the pic with the red swim cap on shows that as a nice look for him. Maybe he should wear it to law school too -- what do you think?
I think your readers will be a lot happier with this than something about your kids. And did you notice I beat Case in that race? I owned him.
I have some awesome pictures of me firing off a 12 gauge shotgun and a .22 yesterday that I'll have to send you after they're developed.
This Michael seems like a funny guy! haha
Post a Comment