* When my mom says it's bathtime, she must mean for me to run around naked and do anything EXCEPT actually get into the tub.
* Diapers are suddenly not very comfortable, so I might as well take them off during the night so I can have a better night's rest.
* When there is company over I should take this time to wreak havoc on the house--including but not limited to coloring on everything, throwing every single toy that I have all over the living room, and knocking my sister over.
* When my mom is cleaning the fridge, she obviously needs her space. It's when she's cleaning the kitchen floor that she desperately needs me to NOT leave her side, especially when I have dirty shoes on.
* There's something that's just not right about my sister sitting up and playing nicely on the floor, but it can be easily fixed by simply pushing her over.
* Crying is the solution for everything.
* When I am outside I feel that I must be inside. However, upon entering the house, I absolutely need to be outside. A vicious cycle, yes, but definitely a necessary one.
* I could live in a swing if my parents would only let me. I have no idea why they don't want to stand out side in 100 degree weather pushing me for hours on end. I just don't get adults, I guess.
* Eating butter straight out of the container is the only kind of lunch that is worth eating.
* I still can't figure out why I fall off of my chair so much. It certainly can't be because I insist upon jumping up and down on it for every second that I'm on it.
* My favorite game is to see how many times I can make my mom get up and do something for me while she's eating a meal. I think my record is around 15 or so, but I know I have it in me to do much better.
4 comments:
I feel for you!! This post made me want to laugh and want to cry. Aaah, to be a 2yo again. Thanks for shedding some light on the inner workings of my 2yo's mind. :)
This one is right on! You have her figured out -- or she has you figured out -- or something. ha!
PS -- LOVE her outfit!!
I don't know why you are confused, it totally makes sense.
Post a Comment