We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
We're Off
We're leaving today to visit Adam's parents for a week. Since we're driving, we figured the easiest way would be for us to leave around 4 this afternoon and have most of the driving during the middle of the night. For those of you who know my sleeping habits, you might be wondering how in the world I'm planning on doing this. It's simple--I drive until my usual 9:30 bedtime and Adam drives the rest of the way! So I probably won't be posting for the next week or so. Wish us luck on our wonderful 13 hour drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll miss you!!! Love the new format...again! haha...you're awesome!
Good Luck!! I hope you have a great time!
I love the new format as well!
Post a Comment