We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
It Is Almost May, Right?
So doesn't that mean that there's something seriously wrong with these pictures? It has snowed the ENTIRE day today. Someone needs to tell Old Man Winter to head south for a little while. I've had enough of him!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I liked the picture of the frosted tulips. Nice photography skills.
Oh my! It never snowed that much when we lived there! At least it is like 40 degrees one day and 70 the next!
By the way, have you been to Wash park yet? We lived not to far from there and it is the best park ever! It has a paved road that goes around (full of bicyclists) and then a dirt path around also. It is a great spot to work out at and close by is Gaylord street that has some fun spots and restaurants. If you haven't found it yet, let me know and I'll tell you where it is!
I've been using my google reader (per your recommendation) so I hadn't looked at my comments on my blog for forever to respond to you! Umm-I don't think I could make it on a jog around our block so I'm going to have to pass on the MARATHON! That is so awesome for you, though, you are such a good athlete. I, on the other hand, am developing my cookie gut. It's already working wonders for the lower half of my body--just have to become proportionate now. I can't believe that weather. You are single handedly steering me away from Brian going to grad school in Colorado! :-)
6 comments:
I liked the picture of the frosted tulips. Nice photography skills.
Oh my! It never snowed that much when we lived there! At least it is like 40 degrees one day and 70 the next!
By the way, have you been to Wash park yet? We lived not to far from there and it is the best park ever! It has a paved road that goes around (full of bicyclists) and then a dirt path around also. It is a great spot to work out at and close by is Gaylord street that has some fun spots and restaurants. If you haven't found it yet, let me know and I'll tell you where it is!
I've been using my google reader (per your recommendation) so I hadn't looked at my comments on my blog for forever to respond to you! Umm-I don't think I could make it on a jog around our block so I'm going to have to pass on the MARATHON! That is so awesome for you, though, you are such a good athlete. I, on the other hand, am developing my cookie gut. It's already working wonders for the lower half of my body--just have to become proportionate now.
I can't believe that weather. You are single handedly steering me away from Brian going to grad school in Colorado! :-)
hey, how'd you do your title like that? very cool!
First step to getting a cool title: marry a computer nerd.
Second step: Casually mention (a few times) that you don't like your blog
Third step: Sit back and enjoy!
jill...that's not fair. i don't have a computer nerd husband. adam, any ideas??
Post a Comment