Friday, April 13, 2007

Cambri-isms

"I want to sit with you and your donut. We can share."

"I'm pretty like Cinderella." (In a new dress that she wore for the first time)

"Melman made the fire with the sticks." Talking about Madagascar...which she hadn't seen for a few days.

"I want to see Mickey Mouse and shake his hand."

Every time we got back into the car from running errands she would say, "Are we going to Disneyland now?"

I asked her to put her crayons back into the box (which she had done a few times just minutes before) and her reply was, "I can't, Mommy. I'm too little."

Cambri: I want to watch TV
Me: We're not watching TV right now.
Cambri: But I love to watch TV, Mom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you pretend to wonder where she got that from?

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is adorable! I love her hair and her smile!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! So bright and funny. Love reading the 'Cambri-isms!'

Amy said...

That is so cute!!!