Friday, March 02, 2007

Our Week


Cambri's first fat lip. We were at the zoo with her cousins and she was so excited about following the bigger ones, that she tripped and fell right on her face.





My sister, Kelly, gave Cambri this little princess set and she LOVES it (Cambri, not my sister).





And of course Kate had to try on the earrings. She wasn't as upset about it as she looks in this picture. I promise we weren't torturing her--this time.




Cambri is an obsessive compulsive clean and order freak. I dumped all of her crayons out on the table for her to color while I made dinner and a few minutes later I went to check on her and she had made her crayons all nice and orderly-like.



Cambri wanted to put Kate in her little baby stroller. For once our little peanut of a baby actually looked big!

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is one amazing lip!
Cambri sure looks cute in her princess stuff.
Hyrum does the same thing that Cambri does (lining them up) with his crayons and cars.

Amy said...

Wow...that's a good battle wound! Poor girl! Impressive though! Love the earrings!