We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, March 12, 2007
It's Tourney Time!
Okay so I know that I'm probably into basketball more than most of the people reading this, but I still would like everybody to join in my group and fill out a bracket. If you've never done this before, you're totally missing out. If you have, then you know how much fun it is and you'll do it again this year. Just go here to join and click on join group and mine is Go Nevada! and the password is basketball. Do it by Wednesday night so you can join in on the fun! Even if you have no idea who any of the teams are or what a bracket is, you can still do it and you'll probably do better than the people who have been watching all season. Just see if you can beat me (it's not that hard).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment