Our flight got in at 11 pm so needless to say the girls were a little tired and actually slept in for once. Right before I took this picture they were sleeping in the exact same position, but then Kate moved.
I told my brother Michael to put a headband on Cambri and this is what he did. Is it really that hard, Michael?
Cambri found the pockets in her overalls and thought it was awesome to put her hands in them. She needs help to get her hands in them, but then she won't take them out for such a long time. Once again, she's my little nut.
Cambri took a huge liking to my dad while we were in Reno and she wanted to sit by him while he worked in his office. So she moved the step stool right next to him and watched TV with him. Did she care that she was watching a show about cold police cases? Nope. She sat there and enjoyed being with her Grandpa.
I decided to try giving Kate some cereal while we were in Reno because she was waking up every 2 hours to eat at night. I'm glad that I did because she ate a TON of it and by the time I got back into the room from washing the bowl out she had passed out.
2 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures! The one of them sleeping...oh I could just die! And I love the one of Cambri with the overalls. I need to get Gwendolyn some overalls! Glad you had fun...
Looks like you had a great time. Glad you made it back safe. What cute pictures!
Post a Comment