We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Monday, December 04, 2006
We're Late...Again
Cambri is almost two and she is definitely showing that she's entering her terrible two's phase of life. Her favorite phrases are "No, Mommy!" and "I do it myself." She now has to do anything that needs to be done in a hurry by herself, so it takes FOREVER. Whenever we're leaving to go somewhere we're usually in a hurry because it's impossible for me to be on time anymore and she has to climb into her carseat by herself, or she has to try to dress herself, and anything else that would be so much faster if I just did it. She has also decided that listening to me is no longer something she's interested in--it's either doing the opposite of what I say or simply ignoring me. This is also something that tends to slow us down when we're trying to leave somewhere. If I ask her to come get her shoes on, she'll either continue what she's doing, completely ignoring the fact that I said anything, or she'll say, "No, Mommy!" and run off in the other direction. I cannot be expected to be on time to anything if this is what I'm dealing with, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment