Friday, October 13, 2006

Welcome to the world, Kate

Everything with the delivery went so smoothly, and Jill and Kate are both doing fine.

I realized I had gained some sympathy weight during Jill's pregnancy. Wouldn't you know, it was in the belly--so I knew it was sympathy weight. It was not until last night that Jill finally pointed it out. I asked her if my shirt made me look fat, and she said no, that my belly did.

I know that is not the picture everyone is waiting for, and I agree that it is not very flattering. I hope the next time any of you see me I will have shed the unnecessary pounds.

So here is Kate. She's a precious little thing, and I am so grateful to have her in my life. The Lord has blessed me with an abundance of beautiful little ladies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Liz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! This just means I'm almost there too, Jill! I hope everything is going well for both you and Kate. I love the name and she is beautiful! You are one lucky girl to be done for now...I sure am ready! Post more pics when you have time

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Glad to hear that everything went well.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am gald everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Hope recovery goes well and you can bring her home soon.